Are You Frugal or Convenience Loving?
Some people are frugal and some are convenience loving. Remember, convenience costs money.
You are planning a backyard BBQ for a few friends and family-- Are you frugal or convenience loving?
Well, a backyard BBQ is a frugal move . . . if you plan it right. On the other hand, it could be a convenience lover's non-frugal disaster.
Let's consider this closer, did you:
- Make your own burgers or buy the pre-packaged ones?
- Make ice and store it in your freezer or did you buy it at the convenience store?
- Use home grown tomatoes and lettuce or did you pay top dollar?
- Make your own homemade potato salad or buy it at the deli?
- Make your own homemade lemonade or ice tea or buy it in containers?
Granted, some things need to be purchased, but many things can and should be homemade-- and better tasting for it!
As for the things you need to buy, planning ahead can allow you to get things on sale and with coupons-- saving you big bucks. Once again, last minute and "convenience" is expensive.
Thank you for visiting and come back soon for more . . . follow me on Twitter at DvrcdDadFrglDad, SelfRelianceWS, LowProfileLife, and Surfcasting2Day.
Like this post? Check out the related posts for more information. You can also get email notification of new posts in your email by subscribing. Your email address won't be used for any other purpose than to send you notification of a new post.