Manage Your Expectations . . .
And you won't be disappointed. How many times have you expected something only to be disappointed?
People tend to expect too much from their:
- Investments aren't going to always bring double digit returns . . .
- Jobs aren't forever, nor are they guaranteed . . .
- Kids aren't perfect . . .
- Families will let you down sometimes . . .
- You spouse can be your greatest ally, but needs to be accepted as they are . . .
- You are human and will make mistakes from time to time-- the trick is to learn from your mistakes . . .
We must learn to manage expectations and be realistic . . . life is too short.
Making Mistakes is Human
What Happened to "Thank You"?
If It Was Easy, Everyone Would Be Doing It . . .
Progress Over Perfection
Do-Overs and Redirected Choices
Appreciation . . .