Two Four-Letter Words . . .
No, not those . . . I'm talking about Debt and Diet.
Debt and Diet are closely related, if you really think about it:
- Both are a problem if taken to excess . . .
- Both are remedied by moderation and better choices . . .
- Both can be related to an addiction . . .
- Both need to be constantly managed . . .
- Both are subject to "yo-yo" (up and down) results . . .
- Both can impact your life positively or negatively . . .
- Both can be very expensive . . .
- Both can be extremely embarrassing . . .
- Both are a problem in the United States . . .
- Both involve work . . .
Personally, I use quite a few four letter words with these two four letter words. What's your relationship with debt and diet?
Like this post? Check out the related posts for more information. You can also get email notification of new posts in your email by subscribing in the SUBSCRIBE box in the lower right sidebar-- just enter your email address. Your email address won't be used for any other purpose than to send you notification of a new post.
Credit Cards, the New Crack-- How to Game the System
Past Performance is No Indication of Future Returns . . .
The New Loan Sharks . . .
Cash and Carry
If It Was Easy, Everyone Would Be Doing It . . .
Are You on a Diet?
A Dieting Approach